For admission in Play Group:
3 years on 30th September in the current year of the academic session.
For admission in Nursery:
4 years on 30th September in the current year of the academic session.
For admission in Prep:
5 years on 30th September in the current year of the academic session.
For admission in Class I:
6 years on 30th September in the current year of the academic session.
- Printed and signed copy of duly filled online application.
- Medical History Form
- Fee challan
- 2 Passport size photographs of child.
- 1 Passport size photographs of father.
- 1 Passport size photographs of mother.
- 1 Passport size photographs of pick up person.
- 1 Passport size photographs of local guardian (in case of hosteller.)
Admission to Play Group, Nursery & Prep. is allotted on the basis of interaction with the child and the parents. For classes I onwards there is an eligibility test followed by an interaction with parents.
The following documents are necessary at the time of admission.
- Birth Certificate – Birth Certificate of Municipal Corporation(upto I classes)
- Original Transfer Certificate – Previous School (for Class II and above)
- Medical Fitness Certificate – MBBS Doctor Certificate or Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Blood Group – Authorized lab. Certified by MBBS doctor.
- Caste Certificate – Attested photocopy of Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ ST/OBC).
One month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of the said notice must be submitted before withdrawing a student from the school. Those who leave the school in May must, in all cases, pay the fee for the month of June. Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all dues of school are remitted.
A student can be asked to leave the school on grounds of sheer indiscipline. A student who fails twice will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school, especially if he/she is below average in the class. In case of withdrawal takes place owing to the above reasons, the question of charging a month’s fee in lieu of notice does not arise. Parents are advised to write to the school authorities or use the suggestion box in case the ward is facing any problem. Alternatively, you use our interactive section of the DPS Aligarh website too. Your letter will replied after the matter has been discussed with the concerned staff members. If parents desire to meet more than one teacher at a time, a common meeting may be arranged with the concerned teachers.
Admission fee & other charges are non-refundable in any case. (Only caution money is refundable).