Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates with good academic record, excellent communication skills, and proficiency in co-curricular activities and well versed in computers for the following positions:
- PRTs- General, English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Science, Computer Science.
- TGTs- Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), Social Science (History, Civics, Economics, Geography), English, Hindi, Maths, Computer Science.
- PGTs- Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, History, Geography, Mathematics, Physics.
- Language Teacher– French, Urdu, Sanskrit.
- Librarian– M.Lib/ B.Lib with computer skills.
- Music Teacher– (Western, Indian Vocal & Instrumental)- Graduate/Post Graduate in Music.
- Dance Teacher– Degree/Diploma (For Indian & Western Forms).
- Art & Craft Teacher– Degree/ Diploma in Art.
- Physical Education Teacher/ Sports Coaches- M.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed, NIS (male/female)
- Counsellor– Post Graduate/ Master’s degree in Guidance & Counselling.
For posts 1-4, candidates must have minimum 3 years of experience in a good public school with a proven track record, excellent organization skills and quest for excellence need apply.
- Salary and other allowances as per DPS Society rules.
- Please apply online or on the prescribed application format available on the respective school website,
The application format to be sent to the Principal, Delhi Public School Aligarh/ Civil Lines Aligarh/ Hathras along with a recent coloured passport size photograph within 10 days.
- For further information or clarification kindly see the CONTACT DETAILS in the respective school website.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CALLED FOR THE INTERVIEW TO BE HELD IN ALIGARH IN THE LAST WEEK OF FEBRUARY 2016.